Friday, June 25, 2010

Back Update

My back is not doing very good. When Nolan was 3 weeks old I tweaked it and it continued to hurt a lot, so I went and had an MRI done. It showed 2 herniated disks and 3 bulging disks. Just before we came to camp I had a cortesone shot in the worse of the disks and it really hasn’t helped at all. We are doing a lot of walking here, about ½ a mile down to the dining hall for each meal so about 4+ miles a day. It is great exercise, but I’m really stiff by the end of the day. I even have the Ergo carrier, and it is great for me, but Nolan isn’t a huge fan of it. I have an appointment set up for the 20th of July with the surgeons office to see what the next step will be. Malibu is from July 31st -August 7th and then Soccer starts back up a week or two after that. There will never be a good time to get this fixed, but we will figure it out. The sooner the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment