Saturday, June 26, 2010

Baby Sunscreen

Sunscreen has come a long way.  I used to hate putting sunscreen on.  I still don't like it, but will tolerate it if it means I can avoid skin cancer.  I always hated the smell, and if would feel so oily, sometimes even burn.  So I looked at a lot of products for Nolan before buying any sunblock.
Before we came to camp I purchased two different kinds of baby sunscreen, one was Nutrogena pure and free sunscreen/ stick combo, it had a small tube of sun lotion, and a stick as well.  The other was Hawaiian tropic Baby sunscreen in a stick form.  The Nutrogena is a white pasty sunscreen, Nolan squirms and squirms when I put it on, I don't think he likes it much.  The Hawaiian tropic looks more like chapstick, it is a clearer looking lotion, and Nolan loves it.  I think it is the smell.  He will lay there and smile as I rub it on his face.  I know he is getting more lotion on with the Hawaiian Tropic, but I feel safer about the Nutrogena.  I just don't want him to end up hating sun lotion as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment