Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Montana Trip Day 1

We had a great drive yesterday.  10 hours in the car all the way from Arlington to Helena, MT.  Nolan slept from arlington to Moses Lake where I fed him, then I sat in back with him from Moses Lake to Courdalene, ID and kept him awake and entertained.  Then He ate again there and went to sleep all the way to Helena.  What a great little traveler.  He even had a great visit with Great Grandma Petrino at 2:30am he was a happy boy.

There was a great thunderstorm as we came over the pass last night, it was really neat to see.  I always forget how beautiful it is here.  Pure blue skies and 85 degree temps, there is nothing to complain about.  Tonight we are going to dinner with Keith's Aunt Kathy and Uncle Jeff.  I know that Nolan will have fun with that.
Tomorrow we are heading to Big Sky!!!  Another of Montana's most beautiful places, we might even take a quick detour through Yellowstone.  I lived here for 4 years and never went through it so that is exciting for me as well.  Then "Uncle" Karl will meet up with us as well as Grandma Jojo and Grandpa Ken.

No comments:

Post a Comment