Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sleeping like a baby...


When we got back from Washington family ranch we decided it was time for Nolan to sleep in his own bed. I was very sad the first night because I enjoy our in bed snuggles, but I did, reluctantly, lay him down in his crib. I woke up plenty of times that night straining to listen to the monitor, not trusting that it would really alert me to his cries. There were no cries. Nolan slept all the way through the night until 6:30am. That was a little over a week ago and he has been sleeping all the way through the night every night. When he does wake up Keith or I bring him back to bed for some cuddle time. Now, it's just matter of retraining myself to sleep all the way through the might. It's been a really long time since I've done that.

No comments:

Post a Comment