Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rapture, Really?

I don't know if you have heard but there are people predicting that Jesus is coming back on Saturday.  It seems to me that if He really is coming that they just really spilled the beans.  I though no one was supposed to know when Jesus is coming back.  Funny that some people are planning rapture parties.  It doesn't really matter to me when Jesus comes, I know that I will get to go with him.  It would be sweet if Christians don't have to endure the tribulation, I know I would prefer to be in Heaven while everyone else is figuring it out.  And seriously, if you don't get your act together when half the planet disappears you have some serious issues.  I am going to be working at the airport on Saturday for our learn to fly day, if this is really going down, I think I will probably leave work early and come home to be with Keith and hold Nolan. 

Kind of makes me wonder what New Years Eve is going to be like this year, probably a lot of big parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment