Friday, January 8, 2010

Week 31 Survey

31 week Survey

How far along: 31 weeks, 62 days and counting!


Total weight gain: Yes

Maternity clothes: Yes, I have 1 pair of pants that I wear everyday,
and one that I wear when I'm washing those

Stretch marks: Not yet. :)

Sleep: No, it has been a rough start to the new year.  I wake up at 1 or 2 in the morning every night and then wrestle to fall back asleep until 5, and get a little more sleep from 5-7:30.

Best moment last week: We had another ultrasound (pictures to follow)  It was cool to see the baby and learn that he is head down.  Keith looked pretty amazed by the ultrasound too.

Movement: The baby is kicking a lot, sometimes it feels like he is stretching and twirling.

Food cravings: Tums, Heartburn has been a problem :(

Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: None, thank goodness.

Belly Button in or out: Still In, I'm not sure that mine will pop out.

What I miss: coffee

What I am looking forward to: More sleep and getting into the safe delivery time.

Milestones: Baby now weighs more than 4 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment