Wednesday, November 11, 2009

23 week survey

How far along: 23 weeks, 120 days and counting!

Total weight gain/loss: 15lbs total
Maternity clothes: Yes, my shirts are getting too short

Stretch marks: Not yet. :)

Sleep: Finally enjoying my snoogle pillow, though it feels like a huge divider down the middle of the bed.

Best moment last week: Kate gave me a bunch of baby stuff when we went to visit

Movement: The baby is kicking like crazy!  I swear I can feel it with my hand. Keith hasn't been able to feel it yet.

Food cravings: Grilled cheese sandwiched are the best. Fizzy drinks, I miss my soda addiction.

Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: None, thank goodness.

Belly Button in or out: In, but a bit shallower

What I miss: coffee

What I am looking forward to: Keith being able to feel the Baby move.

Milestones: Lots of movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment