Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Can you believe it...

We're Pregnant!!!

Keith and I spent our 5th wedding anniversary on Winthrop, WA. We stayed at the fancy Sun Mountain Lodge and ate at the four diamond restaraunt there. We caught quite a few fish on the Twisp river. Everything was incredible.

We got back into Arlington on Saturday night and decided to check out a new church, we really liked. After church and lunch we went home and I took a pregnancy test.

Two little stripes and just like that we're pregnant. Keith just smiled and gave a little nervous laugh. I could tell his mind was reeling though.

After 5 years of answering the Question "When are you going to have kids?" with a simple "we're not in any rush, maybe in a couple years". We have had some great conversations about starting a family and how that will change our lives. We are so excited.

The process of telling family has started, we are planning on making an announcement to everyone sometime shortly after we get to see the doctor for the first time. The office scheduled me for our first appointment in the second week of September.

So far I've been feeling really good. Eating is strange, it seems like I am trying everything for the first time. Taking small bites just to see if I really like it. Even if Arby's or brats sounded really good, when the food is actually going into my mouth it might not be the same story. No nausea yet, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I've been extremely tired though. Work has been pretty tough. No one in the office knows and I feel like I need a nap around 10:30 and 3:00 every day.

That's it for now, although by the time anyone know that this blog exists there will hopefully ne a few more posts. i just wanted to get the memories down on paper before they fade. Talk to you all soon,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment